In 1950 and 1951, 416 trailers from 1927-1931 were standardized to create homogeneous convoys with so-called “standard” motor cars. The traditional configuration of the pre-war vehicles (open access via the platforms at both ends of the car) was changed by adding a door and a large front platform, an exit in the middle, and a single compartment at the rear. The trailers also received pneumatic outside doors and a fixed seat for the conductor.
Today, the museum is closed
Next opening time
On 02.07.2022 from 1 to 6.30 pm
Please note that it is not possible to reserve seats on our vehicles running on our historical lines (Tervuren, Cinquantenaire, Stockel and BM) during weekends and holidays.
Birthdays, cocktails, company parties, silver and golden wedding anniversaries: they are all good reasons to rent one of our old trams or buses.