On the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Museum of Fantastic Art and the 40th anniversary of the Tram Museum, you can discover the “20 / 40 Surrealist Journey activity in the center of Brussels”. On sunday 25 september, travel in an old tram from the Museum of Fantastic Art to the Tram Museum or vice versa and discover the unique collections of these two Brussels institutions. Cafeteria, shop, exhibition and other surprises await you.
The ticket gives access to:
- entrance to the Museum of Fantastic Art and its permanent collection
- entrance to the Tram Museum and its permanent collection
- a trip in an old tram between the two museums
Mandatory reservation here : 20/40
Prices: Adults 20 € / – 12 years 16 €
- First departure from the Tram Museum: 2pm.
- First departure from the Museum of Fantastic Art (STIB stop “Morris”, Saint-Gilles): 2.30 pm.
- Last departure at 5pm from the Tram Museum, 5.30pm from the Museum of Fantastic Art.
Both museums will be open from 1pm to 6.30pm.