These buses have a peculiar history: their chassis was built in 1939, just before World War II. During the war, these chassis were hidden to avoid requisitioning (according to legend, they were hidden in a walled-in room). The bodies were only added from 1950 onwards. They were used on lines E (Midi-Lot, future 50), F (Nord-Longchamp, future 37) and O (Nord-Uccle Centre, future 38). Their career ended in 1964 when they briefly replaced the defunct trolleybuses o line 54 (Forest-Machelen).
Today, the museum is closed
Next opening time
On 17.04.2021 from 1 pm to 6 pm
Please note that it is not possible to reserve seats on our vehicles running on our historical lines (Tervuren, Cinquantenaire, Stockel and BM) during weekends and holidays.
Birthdays, cocktails, company parties, silver and golden wedding anniversaries: they are all good reasons to rent one of our old trams or buses.