Seats on our Trams Vin chaud are sold out!
Ho, ho, ho, here it is again: our annual Tram Vin chaud, the 2016 edition!
Due to its huge success in 2015 we now plan three trips of about two hours each:
- Friday, 16 December, departure at the Museum at 9 p.m.
- Saturday 17 December, departure at the Museum at 6 p.m.
- Sunday 18 December, departure at the Museum at 6 p.m.
As usual the Tram Vin chaud takes us on a trip through a number of Brussels’ communes. During the trip you can enjoy hot mulled wine or hot chocolate, accompanied by a traditional “Cougnou“. For those of you brave enough to withstand the cold, we foresee open carriages. Our other guests can travel inside the (heated) tram itself. And everyone will get a visit from Father Christmas!
Prices (including drinks and Cougnou):
- adults (from age 13 on): € 18 (€ 15 for MTUB members)
- children aged 6 to 12: € 15
- children under age 6: free (but discouraged as our vehicles do not have space for strollers)
Our team will make sure the Tram Vin chaud runs smoothly, we hope you can make it unforgettable!