Since 5 December 2020, the Museum has reopened its doors, including the usual heritage trams and bus trips every weekend and public holiday!
- Our historical trams run between the Museum and Tervuren, departing six times.
- Our vintage buses run a shuttle service between the Museum and Schuman, and even towards the central station on Sunday and public holiday.
To plan your visit, check the schedule on our homepage.
Obviously there are still some rules and regulations:
- Reservations are mandatory, both for the heritage trips and visits to the Museum:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for our staff and all passengers aged 12 and up
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every trip
- It is possible to split up the trip to and returning from Tervuren, however we cannot guarantee seating availability upon return as we want to respect social distancing onboard.
It is still possible to rent our vehicles for private trips, albeit respecting similar limitations. Do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or through this website.