The following schedule applies:
- every Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays: our historical trams will run between the Museum and Tervuren, four trips per dag, between 1.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- additionally, on Sundays and on public holidays, an oldtimer bus will shuttle between the Museum and Schuman, linking up to our trams between 1.40 p.m. and 5.40 p.m.
Since 1 October, we use enclosed and heated trams and buses, with sufficient ventilation.
You can find the exact timetable on our website.
Obviously some restrictions are still in place:
- the number of people allowed on trams and buses is limited so a minimum of physical distance can be guaranteed. Therefore, you need to make a reservation beforehand on this website. The time of your booking is the time of departure of your tram, connecting to the return trip on one of our buses (total duration +- 1h30). You can visit the Museum before or after your trip.
- wearing a mask is compulsory for all guests under the age of 12.
- contact surfaces on our vehicles are disinfected after every trip.
- it is possible to make two separate one-way journeys, however we cannot guarantee the availability of seats on the return trip.
If you wish to only book a visit to the Museum, you can make a reservation here.
Making a reservation for a private trip is also possible (the restrictions above also apply). Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or through the website.