According to the latest decisions of the National Security Council we can start running heritage tram and bus trips again starting on 20 June. The following schedule applies:
- every Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays: our historical trams will run between the Museum and Tervuren, four trips per dag, between 1.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- additionally, on Sundays, an oldtimer bus will shuttle between the Museum and Schuman, linking up to our trams between 1.40 p.m. and 5.40 p.m.
You can find the exact timetable on our website.
Obviously some restrictions are still in place:
- the number of people allowed on trams and buses is limited so a minimum of physical distance can be guaranteed. Therefore, you need to make a reservation beforehand on this website.
- wearing a mask is compulsory for all guests under the age of 12.
- contact surfaces on our vehicles are disinfected after every trip.
- it is possible to make two separate one-way journeys, however we cannot guarantee the availability of seats on the return trip.
If you wish to only book a visit to the Museum, you can make a reservation here.
Making a reservation for a private trip is also possible (the restrictions above also apply). Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or through the website.
Bonus: our Tram-O-Bar offers a variety of drinks during opening hours:
- tables are set in a way to guarantee a distance of 1m50 between them
- a maximum of 10 people per table
- every customer needs to remain seated at his or her table
We’re ready for this next step, and we’re hoping to welcome you aboard our vehicles very soon!