- All requests needs to reach us at least three weeks before the date of the activity, by e-mail on email@example.com, or through the online form on this website.
- All confirmed rentals need to be paid at least ten days before the activity.
- The Tram Museum (MTUB) can change the vehicle type at any time, e.g. in case of technical problems.
- The execution of the contract is subject to approval by STIB/MIVB, which can impose specific conditions in terms of the itinerary or the timetable. In this case the Tram Museum (MTUB) commits to informing the customer as soon as possible.
- The Tram Museum cannot be held responsible in case of incidents on the STIB/MIVB network that deny access to part of or all of the STIB/MIVB network. This is also valid for strikes on the STIB/MIVB network. In this case, and if the event has not yet started, the Tram Museum (MTUB) commits to reimburse all of the customer’s payment.
Today, the museum is closed
Next opening time
Am 06.06.2020 von 13 bis 17 Uhr (ohne Fahrten mit historischen Fahrzeugen)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es nicht möglich ist Plätze zu reservieren für Fahrzeuge die am Wochenende und Feiertage auf unseren Linien fahren.